Organized Group Camping / Events
By utilizing all of the camps facilities, large groups may hold events with the cooperation of the Camp Tuscazoar Foundation.
- Primitive site, cabin and lodge camping
- Dining and cooking facilities
- The amphitheater, parade grounds with flagpole, snack corral with pop machine, etc.
- First aid station available to be staffed.
- Archery range available with written permission and Foundation involvement. Use restricted.
- Water system and latrines throughout main camp
Use of camp facilities by large groups on a private basis is strictly controlled and requires Camp Tuscazoar Foundation involvement and cooperation. We do reserve the right to refuse or restrict camp usage in whole or in part at any time. Please read our Camp Rules Of Use.
Camp Rules Of Use >