Ohio Mountain Bike League Race
The Ohio Mountain Bike League has scheduled their fourth race for 2021 at Camp Tuscazoar. Not only will racers enjoy the beautiful trails but this weekend also serves as a celebration of the end of the inaugural race season for the Ohio Mountain Bike League. We’ll take this opportunity to celebrate the student athletes, coaches, volunteers and sponsors who made everything possible. Join us for an end-of-season celebration of mountain biking in Ohio!
October 9-10, 2021
The National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA) is an American non-profit organization that promotes high school mountain biking programs in the United States. NICA provides governance, leadership, and program support to regional high school mountain biking organizations. Camp Tuscazoar intentionally designed and built trails on the southern part of our property specifically for the NICA league and is honored to have been selected as a venue to host this event and give the youth of Northern Ohio an opportunity to have a race local to them.
Families that want to camp at the race staging/start/finish area can pay here:
The camping fee is $5 per family. However you choose to camp (tent/camper/etc.), we will designate an area for camping and it will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We are also taking reservations for the main camp and most of our cabins with amenities are booking up fast! We do have a RV park with full hookups. Here is the link for camping reservations in main camp:
We build strong minds, bodies, character, and communities through cycling.
Every youth is empowered to be part of a thriving and engaged cycling community.
- Fun: NICA inspires friendship, joy, and adventure.
- Inclusivity: NICA believes everyone should be able to participate in our programs and feel welcomed, respected and supported.
- Equity: NICA is committed to fair treatment, equal access, opportunity, advancement and elimination of barriers to encourage participation for all.
- Respect: NICA expects consideration for all others, oneself, and the outdoors.
- Community: NICA unites diverse people, families and communities through cycling by creating fun and welcoming experiences.