Welcome to our online reservation system!
Tentaroo – book online >
First-time users: Go to Tentaroo and register using the instructions below. Then, contact the camp for approval. Once approval is received, return to Tentaroo and select your site.
- Go to http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar >
- Complete the registration form. Under “Account Type,” choose Unit, Individual or Nonprofit. Then, click “Complete.”
- Go to your email and accept the invitation to join Camp Tuscazoar’s reservation system.
- Log in to your account. At this point you can only see whether a site is booked.
- When you make a reservation, you must first create a trip. The trip is a way to keep track of your various reservations by a name which you create. It will also allow you to reserve more than one site per request.
- Next, choose the type of facility you wish to reserve.
- Then click “Find Available Facilities.”
- Once you have found an open time period, you can reserve your site. Click the site(s) you wish to reserve.
- Click Save Reservation button at the bottom of the page.
- Proceed to checkout. You must pay for the site(s) before you can complete the reservation.
- Lastly hit the Submit My Order button.
- You will receive an email receipt.
NOTE: The Tentaroo site does not work with Internet Explorer. You must use another browser, ie. Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Approved/Repeat Users: Simply log in to Tentaroo and select your cabin/campsite.
To contact the camp:
Phone: 330-859-2288 or
**Please type “Tuscazoar” in your e-mail subject line to confirm that your message is not spam.**
Our mailing address:
PO Box 308
Mineral City, OH 44656-0308
Camping Rules, Rates, Forms and Information
Camp Rules of Use > – Please carefully read
Camping Rates (PDF) >
Camping Roster (PDF) >
Check-In/Check-Out form (PDF) >
Camp Tuscazoar’s Facility Reservation Policy >
Camp Tuscazoar Equine Guidelines >