Welcome to our new online reservation system!
First-time users: Go to http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar and register using the instructions above. Then, contact the camp Ranger for approval. Once approval is received, return to http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar and select your site. Then send us your completed application and payment.
To contact the camp Ranger:
Phone: 330-859-2288 or
**Please use the word "Tuscazoar" in your e-mail subject line so we can confirm that your message is not spam.**
Approved/Repeat Users: Simply log into http://www.tentaroo.com/tuscazoar and select your cabin/campsite. Then send us your completed application and payment.
Camping Application & Rates, Roster and Check-In FormsUse these links to get the 2016-2017 camping application & rates, roster and check-in forms.
Completed applications must be mailed to the camp Ranger.
Camping Application & Rates (PDF format)
Camping Roster (PDF format)
Check-In/Check-Out form (PDF format)
Applications prior to 2016-2017 are no longer valid effective 9/10/2016.
Camp Tuscazoar Facility Reservation Policy
Effective: January 2007
Camp Tuscazoar's facilities are reserved through a
Initial Reservation: Units/groups may initially
reserve a camp facility by contacting the Camp Ranger, or his
designated representative, by:
c) written letter; or
d) in person.
If a unit/group's initial reservation is not made in person, either face-to-face or over the telephone, and it conflicts with at least one other initial reservation, the first initial reservation accessed by the Camp Ranger will control. Initial reservations received without payment or a completed application will be held for 14 days after receipt.
Initial reservations not confirmed after 14 days, as described in Item A.2. below, are subject to cancellation.
Confirmed Reservation: The Camp Ranger will
confirm the reservation either by telephone, by e-mail, in person or
by letter after he:
a) determines the availability of the site;
b) receives the full site fee and a completed application; and
c) reviews the eligibility of the reservation as stated in this policy and in the Bylaws and other policies of the Camp Tuscazoar Foundation (CTF).
Money submitted for the purpose of reserving a facility will not be deposited in CTF accounts until the reservation is confirmed.
- Initial Reservation: Units/groups may initially reserve a camp facility by contacting the Camp Ranger, or his designated representative, by:
- If an initial reservation cannot be confirmed it must be cancelled by CTF. If an initial reservation is cancelled by CTF, the Camp Ranger will notify the unit/group either by telephone, e-mail, letter or in person of the reason for cancellation as soon as possible by the quickest means after a decision to cancel is made. All money submitted for the purpose of reserving a facility will be returned promptly if an initial reservation is cancelled.
- Initial reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, except as noted in Item D. below. If two or more initial reservations conflict, the conflict will be resolved in accordance with Item A.1. above.
A unit/group using a tent site or cabin has priority in
reserving the same facility for the same approximate dates, or for the
same event, the following year for no more than two (2) consecutive
years subsequent to the unit/group's first reservation of that facility
after the approval of this policy. After that period, that unit/group
loses its priority status concerning that facility and it reverts to
normal availability under Item C. above, except that the unit/group
which enjoyed priority status for that facility must wait one week from
the date it could normally reserve the facility before an initial
reservation will be accepted for that unit/group's use of that facility
for the same approximate dates or for the same event the following
A unit/group having priority status and desiring to re-reserve a tent site or cabin for the same approximate dates or for the same event the following year must submit its initial reservation for that facility during the time from the beginning of the period or the event it wishes to re-reserve to the time that that unit/group checks out of camp at the conclusion of that period or event. After the unit/group checks out, that facility, if still unreserved by that unit/group, reverts to normal availability under Item C. above. All initial reservations submitted under this Item are subject to Item A. above.
Priority status does not automatically reserve a facility! Only a confirmed reservation guarantees a unit/group the use of a facility, subject to Item G. below.
Initial reservations will not be accepted or confirmed
more than one year in advance of the desired date.
- All units/groups desiring to reserve a facility will be provided with a copy of this policy.
- The Camp Tuscazoar Foundation reserves the right to revoke a confirmed reservation at any time if it believes that a unit/group's use of camp facilities will be detrimental to the welfare of the camp or other campers.
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation must occur prior to 3 p.m. of the 11th day before the reserved arrival date to qualify for an automatic refund. Refunds for cancellations occurring thereafter for any reason are subject to the discretion of the CTF Board of Directors.
- Camping applications may be rejected if all appropriate blanks are not completed.