R.V. Park at Camp Tuscazoar
Want to spend a quiet weekend away from the TV, cell phone and computer? If you have a camper or recreational vehicle, now you have a place to stay – Camp Tuscazoar’s R.V. park, offering another alternative for spending time in the outdoors. The park is located across from the camp entrance, near the Stone Lodge. Sites are available for daily, weekly or long-term rental. Contact the camp Ranger for more information, fees and site reservations.
- Wooded setting with access to 600 acres of camp trails
- Firewood is available for sale from the camp or can be gathered from the grounds
- Each site offers a loose limestone base with electric and water hookups
- A grey (wash) water disposal pipe is located at each pad
- A black water (sewer dump) station is available for RV’s and portable tanks
- Parking available at the site for one vehicle
- Overflow parking for additional vehicles is available along the road before the sites
R.V. Park Rules
- Sites available from 3 p.m. until noon the following day
- The camp rules apply to the R.V. park
- Maximum occupancy is seven (7) persons per site
(with a required responsible 21-year-old on site and a valid driver’s I.D.)
- Quiet times are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
R.V. Park Rates
Rates include electric and water
|Seasonal (6 months)||$2400|
NOTE: The R.V. park will be closed from November 1 to April 1, except with Camp Tuscazoar Foundation Board approval.