Delicious maple syrup produced at Camp Tuscazoar!
- Ideal for pancakes, waffles and french toast
- Try it on grapefruit, hot cereal, granola, plain yogurt, winter squash or sweet potatoes
- Use it as a glaze on meat and over ice cream
- Put it in coffee, milk or a milkshake
- All proceeds directly benefit Camp Tuscazoar
- Winner of the 2004 Best New Sugarmaker award from the Ohio Maple Producers Association!
Available at these locations:
- Wayne Insurance Group
3873 Cleveland Rd. Wooster
- Camp Tuscazoar – Saturday Sales (typically 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and on event weekends
6066 Boy Scout Rd. NE Zoarville
- Tuscarawas Valley Farmers Market (June 19 – Sept 21. 2021 from 3 to 7 p.m.)
- Jackson Township Farmers Market (July 1 – Sept. 30, 2021 from 3 to 6 p.m.).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee >
Maple Container Recycling Program
Simply return your used maple syrup bottles or jugs to Camp Tuscazoar for a refund. We will pay a refund for the following:
- 8 oz. bottle with no Camp Tuscazoar label
Refund: $0.50 per bottle
- 8 oz. bottle with a Camp Tuscazoar label
Refund: $1.00 per bottle
- Maple syrup jug (all sizes)
Refund: $0.50 per jug