Pure Maple Syrup
- Delicious, old-fashioned maple syrup produced right at Camp Tuscazoar!
- Ideal for pancakes, waffles and french toast.
- Try it on grapefruit, hot cereal, granola, plain yogurt, winter squash or sweet potatoes. Use it as a glaze on meat and over ice cream. Put it in coffee, milk or a milkshake.
- All proceeds directly benefit Camp Tuscazoar.
- Available in individual 8 oz. bottles
◊◊◊◊ View our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ◊◊◊◊
Winner of the 2004 Best New Sugarmaker award from the Ohio Maple Producers Association!
Camp Tuscazoar sugar shack in operation
16 oz. pint jug
Available for $8.00 per bottle at these locations:
|Smithville Inn||109 West Main||Smithville|
|Bucther Block & Deli||823 E Milltown Rd.||Wooster|
|Wayne Mutual Insurance Company||3873 Cleveland Rd.||Wooster|
|Camp Tuscazoar - Weekend Sales||6066 Boy Scout Rd. NE||Zoarville|
Maple Container Recycling ProgramSimply return your used maple syrup bottles or jugs to Camp Tuscazoar for a refund. We will pay a refund for the following:
|8 oz. bottle with no
Refund: $0.50 per bottle
|8 oz. bottle with a
Camp Tuscazoar label
Refund: $1.00 per bottle
|Maple syrup jug (all sizes)
Refund: $0.50 per jug
Click here to order Pure, Old-Fashioned Camp Tuscazoar Maple Syrup online!
Note: The online price includes a $.75 per bottle shipping charge. Also, an additional $4.25 will be added for the first bottle to help cover our shipping costs.